21st may 2016
ok ok ok, I know, I promised I would post and I haven't posted in something like 3 months. I know, I'm such a bad person... shush.
So now that I have broken my new year's resolution, I have nothing to lose so I'm gonna tell you what's been going on in my incredibly boring life... deal with it!
Sometime in the past
So, if you have read my last posts, you will know that I literally do nothing with my life so trust me, this wont take long.
So, recently I have been doing... stuff... I guess. That isn't very specific is it?
ok, well I haven't had any more awkward encounters, I haven't really done much. I went to school, like a normal 14 year old. but I'm not normal. to be honest, I don't know where I'm going with this, I'm tired and all my friends are having fun while I sit here writing about my life listening to my other friend who's asleep breathing really loud. She pulled an all nighter last night so now she's really tired.
Ok, I have nothing good going on in my life right now so I'm just gonna tell you about what we did yesterday.
20th May 2016
So yesterday was like any other, we went to school, did boring school stuff. I was late for school... AGAIN! Because my cats are bloody stupid and feel the need to decapitate birds and gut mice, giving my mum a panic attack and leaving me to clean up the mess... thanks for that you psychopathic cat. They literally eat the head and leave the half eaten body on the floor.
Oops, that's a bit graphic isn't it? Eh well
Anyway, when I got to school I instantly wanted to kill myself so we all know that that is a great start to the day. At least I didn't have PE like I usually do, we had to do some business thing in ICT and it took up an extra hour so we got to miss PE which is great since I'm very lazy and I can never be bothered getting off my ass.
So I decided to walk home from school instead of getting the bus because.... well, I don't know why, maybe I just felt weird and decided to not be lazy. Who knows?! So I walked home with four of my other friends. We just ended up singing Fall Out Boy and Panic! At The Disco songs because we are weird and have no shame. So we went to B&M for some sweets and just crap to rot our teeth. I went to the library with Katie. OH I REMEMBER SOMETHING! (that doesn't happen very often) I was reading a book called The Rain and it was really good. If you ever come across it, you should read it because its great. It's basically a book about this group of friends and the rain kills people. So if you get rained on... you die. It's very... full of suspense. and its not written in the style of a normal book. Well... I don't think style is the right word for it. I think the word was more... Tone. It was written like this post is written. It basically sounded like someone casually telling a story. But hers was about a murderous rain cloud. You get the message.
Anyway after I went to the library I went home. I had some weird thing that was like a pot noodle but it was pasta. so it was a pot pasta. (why does that sound like drugs so much?) It was also an Asda's own brand so it tasted like shit. I was literal shit. Well the taste wasn't all that bad. You barely got any in it. And when I bit into it some of the pasta was still hard. Although... that was most likely my fault for not filling it up enough or not leaving it to stand for long enough.
Anyway, after that, I went and grabbed all my sugary crap, some clothes and my duvet and headed off to my friend's house. One problem though... I didn't know which house was hers. I was pacing her street looking for 'a house with dragons in the window' because that's what my friends described it as. Well, I couldn't find a house with dragons in the window so I ended up nocking on multiple doors, none of which were hers. I found it in the end because Katie came outside and found me. As I walked into the house I was bombarded by a baring dog.... not any old dog... Sophie. My best friend was sat on the floor barking at my feet. She stopped though and we ended up watching Nemo. That was fun. We just watched loads of Disney movies. After a while we all calmed down a bit. Apart from Sophie who was giggling... a lot. We watched Pirates of the Caribbean... all three of them as we were falling asleep. Megan fell asleep first, and then Katie. Everyone else just fell asleep at some point during the night. I fell asleep at about 2am and my other friends fell asleep at around 3am. None of us slept very well... we all kept waking up during the night... apart from Sophie. Sophie didn't sleep at all. She stayed up all night watching movies. That is now coming back to bite her in the ass coz she's now very, very sleepy and she fell asleep on the floor next to the TV.
At about 5am I woke up. Hannah, Aimee and Sophie were already awake so it wasn't awkward for me like it usually is at sleepovers because I'm usually the first one awake and I just lay there doing nothing and waiting for someone else to wake up. But today Most people were awake so it wasn't that awkward.
21st May 2016
Today, as I said before, I woke up at about 5am. We wanted breakfast so me, Hannah and Sophie decided to go into town and get some McDonald's. We initially wanted ice cream. But stupid bloody McDonald's decided that the ice cream machine wasn't working so I had to settle for an iced smoothie, Sophie got an Oasis and Hannah got a bagel and some coffee. Then we went back to Megan's. We have literally done nothing but play cards against humanity and watch YouTube videos since then. And the entire time I have been writing this long ass blog post. So I hope you appreciate my efforts because typing on this crappy laptop is bloody difficult! (I feel as though I may have offended my laptop at this point... Sorry laptop.)
Just Another Goodbye
From Just Another Girl
No comments:
Post a Comment