Ok so this time I really have no idea what I did in the last week. so I'm just gonna summarise it. Oh, and I'm sorry for not posting for a whole week, I just couldn't be arsed.
Last Week:
So in the last week, I've had a total of about 5 breakdowns and that's actually good for me coz I usually have 1 a night so its getting better. At school, its been mostly revision for our exams in two weeks. There's a new kid. I feel kinda sorry for him, he doesn't really have many friends. I want to go make friends with him but one of my friends 'likes' him and wont leave him alone and gets mad whenever I go to say hi. because apparently being friendly is a bad thing. I don't even see how she has a crush on him, she's known him a day and has spoken to him twice for 5 minutes each time. None of my friends will let me speak to anyone new because apparently I'm too loud and crazy. Its completely untrue. I just like making new friends and nobody understands that. They always would think I like them (in that way). I wish my friends were nicer to me tbh.
Friday 22nd January 2016:
so the new kid was sat on a table near us and of course my friend went flirting. As she walked away me and Hannah went to say hi. My friends went really weird and kept pulling me away saying "CARRIE, STOP BEING AWKWARD" ffs I had been there for 5 seconds and all I said was hi. (btw I know that this sounds like I'm crushing on him but TRUST ME it isn't that I'm just friendly and I like meeting new people but my friends don't believe that because they think I'm am complete trash with no social life which is completely untrue.)
All my lessons were just crap, as usual. after school I went to the library, I researched pretty much everything I need for my GCSE's which are 2 years away so that's sorted.
When I got home I found out that I cant go to the sleeping with sirens concert I was promised. So I'm not meeting Kellin Quinn anytime soon :(
So again, since its Friday I'm probably just gonna spend the night on tumblr or youtube or something and we just ordered a takeaway so we are now waiting for that.
So that's my life (ive noticed I always say that) anyway. If anyone actually reads this then go sub my youtube (casual shoutout to myself) My YouTube: Cazzie and Nathan
I upload every Friday and I uploaded today. (things I like in guys)
Just Another Goodbye,
From Just Another Girl x
No comments:
Post a Comment