Hey everyone,
I know I haven posted in a while. I'm sorry, its not like anyone reads this anyway. this is just kinda like my online diary because I'm impatient and cant get a real one. I'm just feeling crappy and wanted to let it all out online to unsuspecting people who don't really give a shit. so here's my new year so far...
December 31st:
so I didn't really do anything for new year, me, my mum and my stepdad just stayed in, we ate food, watched tv, i just spent the entire night on an app called friendlife, watching a livestream by someone called jonny. (based on what I'm gonna say next, i don't want him to read this) so, hes 14 (like me) and he's kinda geeky. i don't know him well but i think hes cute. you may also want to know that i love people with lip piercings. i don't know if that's weird but I'm weird so yeah. anyway, he posted on Friendlife saying he's thinking of getting them so i kinda freaked and was like 'omfg omfg omfg omfg hes PERFECT' I'm clearly creepy but i do it anyway coz what have i got to lose?
To be honest that's pretty much the whole story.
January 1st 2016:
I didn't really do anything new years day either. I kinda just ate the left over food (all of it). i stayed in bed until 1:45pm coz I'm a slob and i pretty much paid for it I'm my weight.
January 3rd 2016:
so this was the day I returned to the dreaded hellhole I call high school. Its pretty much the middle of my 3rd year there now. Year 9 is the beginning of the stress at high school. Year seven is alright coz you are new and you are just getting used to it. Year 8 isn't too bad either. To be honest, you don't have to do anything, nothing you do in year 8 actually matters. In year 9 (well in my school anyway) we start our coursework, meaning the little things we do in class, all of it matters. Its really stressful because we took our options in year 8 so technically our GCSE's started this year.
January 6th (today):
Today was crappy. No different than any other day though. Since i went back to school i have just felt depressed. I'm not gonna bore you with the details but i just feel unwanted. I'm getting to the 'I cant deal with this' point. My friends have a vague idea of how i feel but in reality they have no idea. i cant tell them something like this. Not that they'd care. I don't think they like me very much. They deny it but they don't realise i notice more than they think. They cant trust me, they don't really invite me to places with them anymore, they aren't as nice around me anymore. They just don't seem to care anymore. anyway, i said i wouldn't bore you with the details and I'm gonna stop
Just Another Goodbye
From Just Another Girl xx
No comments:
Post a Comment