Heyy guys. So, as you all know my life is already a complete disaster, but today it got worse. I had a crush on someone over a year ago. To keep this anonymous I'm gonna say he's called Jensen. So I met Jensen at the start of high school. We are the nerdy girls and he is with the nerdy guys and we are all kinda just one big friend group that split into girls and guys. So at the beginning of year 8 which was over a year ago I had a crush on him. I don't even regret it, he's a really nice person and cares fro everyone. Anyway, on new years eve one of my friends messaged me asking for confidence to ask someone out. Again, for anonymous reasons I will call him Jared. So I was helping her giving her advice on how to get closer to the person she wanted to ask out and she said something like 'It doesn't matter, I always have stupid, pathetic crushes, it'll wear off eventually, thanks for the help anyway'
I just said. don't worry, I've had pathetic crushes too. everyone does. she asked me who so I told her. I can trust her to keep secrets. Anyway, I told her that I used to like Jensen. Way back in year 8. We said that anything said in this chat stays in this chat. That was new years eve. Today was the 7th... a week later. Everyone now thinks I like Jared, well, they don't... its really just a joke. nobody actually believes it. So our other friends found out about our secrets. they didn't know what they were but they are all such nosey bitches that they wouldn't stop until they found out. one of them, Sophie, tricked
Megan, the one I told the secret to. She said I had given her permission to know what the secret was. So Megan told her. And now the whole group knows. And because Sophie is a complete bitch, she went and told Jensen and the rest of his group. Now its not even a joke, they genuinely believe I like him. I know it sounds and I don't care about the fact he knows I used to like him. its the fact that my stupid idiots I call friends cant keep a damn secret. AT ALL! And they wonder why I cant tell them anything. Anyway. that's my crappy life, how's yours?
Just Another Goodbye,
From Just Another Girl xx
Just so you know I can keep a secret and I'm not that much of a bitch, also get your facts right before you publish them to the Internet, I DIDNT TELL 'Jensen' that you liked him. I actually said that you used to like him in early yr8. Also you can't really trust Megan with anything let alone a secret.
ReplyDelete