This weekend has been alright. It was nice seeing Nathan and Josh.
9th January 2016:
Yesterday I didn't do very much. I stayed in the house most of the day at my Grandparents. In the morning they came to pick me up. When I got there I went out to the shop with my uncle, got some food. When I got home I watched a couple of episodes of Once Upon A Time, did nothing then went to bed.
10th January 2016:
So today was just like yesterday. I got up at about 10:30am. I went downstairs, had my breakfast and decided a plan for my day (ikr I'm being organised, I find it weird too). So I was going to go over to Nathan's, Go to the shop, Do my homework, then have a shower just before my mum came to take me home. So far I have been to nathans, been to the shop, partially done my homework but I really cba getting up to have a shower. I have to though coz my hair is greasy af and I have school tomorrow. Anyway. Along the lines of the depression thing, I have been okay most of the day. My uncle and I argue a lot and he tends to really upset me. he says things like he bets my friends don't really want to be my friends coz I'm such a bitch. they're the types of things that I think when I get upset and depressed. I think that they don't really want to be my friends and that they don't really like me and it gets me more and more worked up and it really gets me down. Also, before, when I was doing my photography homework, He got really stressed at me because I was asking y grandad for help and my uncle was butting in. He is ok with me now but it still gets to me quite a bit.
oh and by the way, I actually dint know why I have started updating this so often, I think I just like talking about my feeling and about what I've done with my day. Most of my friends don't care so I don't really talk to them about this type of stuff, or they wont listen, this is like my online diary now I guess. I just find it nice to be able to talk and talk and not give a crap about what people think, if they don't like it they don't have to read it. Simple as that.
Anyway, I should probably get off y lazy ass and take a shower before my mum arrives.
Just Another Goodbye
From Just Another Girl xx
No comments:
Post a Comment