So, I don't know what's made me want to post everyday but I have posted every night for the past 3 days so I'm gonna post a load of random crap today too. Well, I will start with last night.
7th January 2016:
So last night I decided to take a test on the NHS website to test for depression. its not a professional diagnosis obviously but its just a guideline to tell if you need to get help. So, since I have been feeling really depressed for the past year or so (and its been getting worse) I decided to take this little test. The results came up in a table saying the different chances of having different types of depression. My result? It said highly likely for severe depression. I didn't think it was accurate so I ended up taking loads more. They all said pretty much the same. Now I don't know what to do! I cant tell my mum because I'm 14 and she tells me its just hormones. She doesn't believe me and I cant go to the doctors about it just because of that.
8th January 2016:
Today was a pretty normal day. I told my friends about yesterday but I cant trust them not to tell. They aren't good at keeping secrets and I really regret telling them now. At the moment I only trust 2 of them. The rest have already let out my secrets this week. I can't trust them to keep this one too. If they read this they know who they are and they know why I cant trust them. it's their fault!
So, off the depression subject. I hate school anyway but today was pretty crap. We didn't do much. Geography was funny though. I was sat next to my friend. She doesn't like her name on the internet so I'm gonna call her Emma. So me and Emma were sat next to each other in our Geography class. We were watching a documentary about volcanoes and it was last lesson and we had all just had P.E so everyone was literally falling asleep on their desks. Since we were sat at the back we could see everyone. Emma leant to me and said that when people put down their heads it looked like their heads had gone. I know that sounds childish but we are all really childish. So, we were looking at the people who kept putting down their heads and laughing our heads off (that joke was not intended) Jensen kept looking around to see if anyone saw him putting down his head coz he didn't want to get caught and whenever he did he put his head up again. Jared actually did fall asleep and he's the 'goody goody' of our year so it's unlike him. (i know this doesn't sound funny but you really had to be there.
I'm just gonna stop now coz I'm boring myself
Just Another Goodbye
From Just Another Girl xx
No comments:
Post a Comment