Friday, 15 January 2016

Just Another Meltdown

Hey, I don't know where I left off, so i'm just gonna talk about today. Oh never mind, it was the 12th

13th January 2016:
so I have slept since the 13th so I don't remember much? Wednesday was it? Anyway, Wednesday I went to school as usual. It was all good until something kinda got me down. A boy in my class called (to make this anon---) never mind, he's an idiot I will say his name. He is called Leon and he said to me "oh you stink you" the thing is, my whole family smoke so I always smell like cigarettes and there's nothing I can do about it. It made me kind of upset. After school I wasn't the happiest ever. I went down to my granddads and had my tea there. After a while my family got mad at me 'acting' depressed and so they started having a go at me. We had a massive argument and my mum turned my ENTIRE family against me. When I got home I just went straight upstairs and burst into tears and I was messaging my friends. I was contemplating self harm it was that bad. they were all apparently really upset and worried about me. And while I was mid conversation and in tears my mum turned of the wifi and I just started crying even more and I was shouting to myself "what am I supposed to do now?!" Anyway, I ended up crying myself to sleep and I woke up curled up at the end of my bed next to my laptop still in my jeans and leather jacket at 6:30am due to my alarm.

14th January 2016:
So after I woke up I went downstairs and my mum was all apologetic but I wasn't buying it. I just ran out of the house, At school I was a wreck, ngl. All day I was just a mess. I wouldn't speak to anyone. After school was a little better me and my mum made up

15th January 2016:
Today was a lot better. We got a new seating plan in French and I'm sat with Jared so I cant fail French now lol. P.e was awful. we got given like Zumba routines in groups and we had to learn them then teach another group ours and then they taught us theirs. So yeah, it wasn't too bad, since it's Friday, Me and my family will probably go to the shop, get goodies, come back and do absolutely nothing! the fun

Anyway, hope you week's been better than mine and if not then join the club.

Just Another Goodbye
From Just Another Girl xx

No comments:

Post a Comment