Tuesday, 12 January 2016

Just Another Breakdown

Hey, Sorry I didn't post yesterday, I had a tough day.

11th January 2016:
yesterday wasn't the best day ever. So I got up at the normal time and went to school. I could already tell it was gonna be a bad day, I forgot my photography book, my homework and how to do maths. When I went to the library, there was some sort of information evening on there so I was just sat there at this desk in the corner of the kids section researching physics. Although I did manage to finally research about Heat Death Theory. Anyway, when I got home, I had a chippy and went upstairs and was chatting to my friends on Facebook when I just suddenly burst out in tears. I don't know why but I just did. I told my friends that I was sorry and that I was being a bitch and I told them about how I was feeling and they started telling me all this crap about how I'm an 'amazing person'  and I know it's all lies. I'm not stupid. One of my friends said she's gonna leave me with a quick quote. I was just in my room shouting omg Hannah please don't, don't do that to me. I knew it was gonna be a quote from Jared Padalecki and he makes me really emotional. and she sent it. I just cried even more. and then she sent me another one and I did the same thing. Megan, shortly after sent me a message saying 'remember a while ago when you sent me this photo' I instantly knew what photo she was talking about and was just screaming 'megan please don't' and she sent it. It was a photo just saying things like 'when you think your worthless prove yourself wrong' and things like that. I sent it to her when she messaged me saying sorry for being a bitch and she doesn't deserve us. After we stopped talking I carried on crying for another hour or so and then went downstairs where my dad calmed me down a little.

12th January 2016:
I seriously couldn't face my friends, I felt soooo bad for crying and complaining last night. I didn't sit with them when I got there. I sat in the other room by myself. Apparently Megan was really worried because she thought I had done something to myself and that's why I wasn't in. In form the person I sit next to said that my friends had said why I wasn't there. She said 'you do know our opinions of you are all that you're a great person. That made me feel a lot better tbh.  I saw Hannah after form and she gave me a hug. I felt a lot better 1st lesson in photography with Sophie. I drew a picture of a naked guy in a shower. It's not as bad as it sounds I put bubbles on it! Anyway, that's my life so far.

Just Another Goodbye
From Just Another Girl xx

No comments:

Post a Comment